Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 2, 2010

Wow you have been busy! I love it! Tell everyone congrats for me and you'll have to send me some baby photos! I didn't get your package but it probably came today and I'll have to pick it up some time tomorrow. What is in it?
This week has been the most wonderful, exhausting week of my entire mission! I have never been so happy in my entire life. I LOVE being a missionary! When elder Gay came he promised us with dramatic increase in the mission. We have been promised those hundreds and then thousands of baptisms! Right now we're not even close. However me and Hermana have started to increase our faith and we have seen HUGE increase in our area! We went from 1 investigator at the beginning of the transfer to now 17 and the 1 date to 8 dates. We have set up a corner office for me in our car for record keeping, phone calls and everything else! I'm making like 30 phone calls before noon! Its insanity. Yesterday we had 8 investigators at church and 3 of them bore their testimonies. It was the happiest moment ever. I just started crying. They are all just so amazing. The Lord is spoiling us SO much! plus it was D's confirmation which is always a fantastic moment. I got a HORRIBLE migraine yesterday from fasting but i felt very strongly that I needed to get a blessing and everything would be ok. It was one of the sweetest blessings I have ever received and my headache went away immediately. It came back super lightly later in the night but it's just incredible the power the priesthood has. The Lord has taken such good care of us and I have never seen so many miracles in my life. He knows the needs of every single one of his children and I have never been so aware of that in my life.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment