Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 9, 2010


The weeks are getting busier and busier and I get more and more exhausted. This week I started taking vitamin b12 and that has helped a ton! our area is on fire right now! We have 10 baptism dates and one of them is this saturday. He is AMAZING! his name is D and he is the sweetest kid ever. He's from Nicaragua. He taught himself everything from mormon.org before we met him and then he just showed up at church. He didn't have to change anything in his life. Not even coffee which is amazing. Right now the biggest struggle we are finding with our investigators is drug addictions. It is such a hard thing. We are looking at 8 baptisms for the rest of this month which is amazing. It is quite possible I will get transfered on the 25th though and like 5 of the baptisms are on the 29th. I'm praying I get to stay for them!!! I love them all SO much! Also I got your package. It was so sweet! I loved the photos! Buggy has grown up SO much! it made me cry! she is so beautiful! Tell them all how much I love them! also I need crystals address so I can write back to her. Sounds like her reception and everything was a success. I wish I could have been there. But I am so grateful to be here! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment