Friday, May 13, 2011

April 3, 2011

This week was probably our worst yet for numbers. It was finals week. It feels like its been finals forever but there are so many colleges on different schedules. It will pass though. This week I just want to get out there and find more people. One of my investigators got baptized this week, but not here. His name was r. Not sure if I told you about him. He came to visit his brother in law for a weekend who is a recent convert and I taught him once. That week he moved here to learn about the church. He said he fell in love with the gospel and God wanted him here. Unfortunately he never found a job so he went back to cape coral. He had a really hard time when he got there because he was living in his car and went back to some addictions for a week or two but saturday he was able to get baptized. He'll be a great member. Tomorrow is also transfers and we are all staying. I'm SO excited! Me and sister H have become really good friends and I would have hated not being with her for my last transfer. She is a great example to me and has really helped me to be a better missionary. I am so excited you're getting a tongan sister. that will be so fun. You better tell the sisters I'm going on exchanges with them when I get home! It will be tons of fun. How is kyle doing other than excited about cows? President has asked for the phone call that it only be immediate family. So I hope that doesn't offend anyone. It shouldn't since they'll see me in 6 weeks. I guess I could call or skype...call might be better so I could talk to Cody and Avrey too. I guess it won't really matter. I could do it at 7:30 my time which should be 4:30 your time..... or before your church at like 3 my time or something.....whatever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment