Sunday, April 3, 2011

February 15, 2011

Dad! you're like a college kid again! haha I love it! when I get home I'll go with you on your adventures. Sounds like you have all had a busy week. Thank you for the package! I loved it! and ALL of it was stuff i was going to have to buy this week. What a blessing. It's been a really stressful week for me but thats ok. just life. We had transfers, sister's training and tomorrow is zone conference with elder Golden of the 70. I swear we have general authorities here every week. This week they are finalizing everything for the temple ground. yay! i'll forward you my letter to president and you'll know how it's been.

This week has been a really tough one for me personally and I kind of had a break down and couldn't function but i'm back on track. I've just been so stressed over the work and feeling like nothing I do is making a difference and it just keeps going down hill. I mightily pray and work my hardest and it seems like everything just caves at once. I knew I couldn't keep going on like I was because I was killing my poor companion so I went ahead and got a blessing. The stress is still there but i'm functioning better. i'm just trying to trust in the Lord and learn from the experience. It has been difficult to have a companion that is so dependant on me for everything- including taking care of herself but everything happens for a reason. Time is running short and I just feel like not enough can be done in a day. Right now our investigators are also struggling. P has been preparing for a baptism in March but has been so distracted by problems going on at home. We're trying to help her use the atonement and bring her walls down but we still haven't figured out how to get passed it. J dropped us yesterday because she said she just can't get to church and now isn't her time. Our other investigators either don't have time to meet with us right now or aren't answering their phones. My goal this week is to really trust in the Lord and increase my faith. There's no time for discouragement.
Hermana Hendrix


No comments:

Post a Comment