Sunday, December 12, 2010

November 29, 2010

This has been quite the week. The flu has been travelling through our apartment so we've all been out. I'm thankfully feeling better. I think I get sick every time something is going around. Oh well. We went to dinner at Hermana T's house. We could only stay an hour and a half and by that time the food wasn't even done so we just took a plate to go. It was fun to spend some time with them though and with Hermana Briggs because her and her companion went there too. Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving. I thought it might be kind of hard but it wasn't. We'll see how Christmas goes. The only thing that will be hard that day is if we have no where to go. With YSA you don't get invited anywhere so we'll just pray something works out. Otherwise we'll invade the other sisters appointments :) umm other than that not much is going on. It's a little chilly out today.. probably about 70 haha Today we're also going to stop by nordstrom rack and see if we can find some things. My clothes are starting to fall apart again. I think thats just what happens when you're a missionary. did I tell you we can also wear knee length skirts now and they encourage color? weird right? I like it :) I hope no one expects anything from me for christmas this year.... I can't think of anything to give and i'm poor. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment