Sunday, February 13, 2011

January 31, 2011

Hey family! This week has flown by. It's been a stressful one but also a very good one. President Hale came to our apartment to do interviews. If everything goes as planned I will finish my mission here in the snapper creek YSA branch. YAY! My companion is leaving this transfer- very sad- but will be going to Miami beach ysa! she's going to my VERY favorite place. I will have a new companion each transfer until I go home and at least one of them I will be training. Other than that I don't really know. President Hale has been trying to figure out a way me and Sister Lowe can see each other again before she goes home because he spoils us so much and he's figured it out. Next week we will be doing exchanges with her and her companion and sister Bloomfield will spend a few days with her figuring things out in Miami Beach before transfers come. He said it will be most effective if we have lunch together to start it and end it :) He's the BEST! I feel so spoiled! me and sister lowe are the only missionaries that have permission to talk at any time for any reason without permission. The amazing thing is that he told sister Bloomfield when she leaves that me and her will have that permission too! He told her "if anyone has a problem with it- you can send them straight to me and i'll take care of it" President Hale is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment