Sunday, February 13, 2011

January 24, 2011

i can't believe it's show time already! Time goes faster and faster every day. I can't believe I have so little time left. I have truly come to love Miami and the people here. I love the culture and the missionary life. I feel so blessed for the opportunity my Heavenly Father has given me to share the gospel. I have learned more and received more blessings for my time here than anyone I have taught. I have seen the hand of God in my life every day and I witness His miracles constantly. I LOVE being a missionary!

as far as answers to your questions- I don't have sinus problems... just a bad case of stress! its what I do best. I've had a lot of problems in my back and shoulders and neck but my companion is a gem and beats on me every day to keep the headaches away. I also have a sty (sp?) on my eye so my eyelid has been swollen and hurting. I'll take care of that one later. We didn't have very many discussions this week because I've been apartment hunting. We are getting kicked out of our complex because church policy won't let them do background checks on us. Unfortunately no where else in Miami will let us stay without them either. Its a big change sweeping this area. Anyway- we have been working with a realtor so our schedule has been really hectic. Still no place yet but we'll find something. The Lord will take care of us. I still LOVE serving in YSA but never want to attend a YSA branch haha. Yesterday they were chewed out over the pulpit for not dating enough. No thanks! So glad I'm just the missionary :) We don't eat with members. We cook for ourselves. It's expensive but i'm trying to budget better. It's hard to buy EVERYTHING you need in a month for $140- especially in a touristy place. We have set more goals now that the 75 day promise is over and they are for the rest of my mission. I'm also regularly commiting myself to better live the commandments and be more obedient. I think that pretty much answers your "mom questions". I love you all a ton and hope things are going good!

No comments:

Post a Comment