Sunday, March 14, 2010

February 26, 2010

Hi family! this week has been so crazy. We sat down yesterday and set the goals of what we want to accomplish in the next two weeks. We really want to stretch ourselves and work our hardest. Its amazing how much you can accomplish in such a short period of time here at the MTC. We got our travel plans yesterday and i about had a heart attack. i don't feel ready to leave here yet. We leave here at 4am on the 9th to go to the airport. we then leave at 8 and have a 45 min layover in cincinati. i'll most likely be calling at like 5am to talk to you on the 9th. Sorry its so early but i won't be able to do it during my layover. This week has just been really busy. Lots of meetings and stuff. Oh also i have been asked to pray at the fireside on sunday. that almost gave me a heart attack as well. i'll be praying in front of like 2500 people and i don't even remember how to pray in english. Me and Hermana H have been doing a lot of teaching the last couple days. We're trying to get used to teaching with just the two of us. Its hard but we'll get the hang of it. almost all of our friends here at the mtc are either leaving this week or are already gone. i guess thats what happens when you're here for 9 weeks. you just watch everyone come and go. I did finish the book of mormon again this week. i finished it on my 7 week mark. It was so good! i would spend all day reading if i could. last sunday Janice Kapp Perry taught relief society. She is such an amazing lady. We were able to sing a medley of a bunch of the primary songs she has written and then an hour later our district of elders that were leaving sang armys of helaman in sacrament which she wrote. Next week our district is singing before we leave. i'll probably bawl my eyes out. I do that a lot around here. Ummmm I can't even remember what else has happened this week. I'm sure i'll think of more as soon as i send this but i'll prob send a letter too, hopefully i have time i have a bunch to write back to this week. Tell everyone i said hi and that i love them. did you get my pictures i just sent home?? What else is new at work? The church is so true and the lord blesses us so much. I know that God lives and that he is our Father. I know that Christ sacrificed his life for each one of us and felt every pain or sorrow we will ever feel. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he saw both God the Father and Jesus Christ and they called him by name. I know the book of mormon is true and it can answer any question we ever have in our lives. I love you all so very much.
Hermana Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment